Tuesday, August 13

Classroom Digs

Meet the Teacher night went well tonight. All but three kiddos came. It's so exciting for them to come and see their new classroom, hallway, and desk. Because it was a long day, I just snapped a few photos quickly on my way out. I'll probably add some photos tomorrow of some areas I already noticed I forgot to take pictures of, like the word wall.


teacher area and student laptops


class library


mailbox and tomorrow's lunch choices


helper "board" and cubbies


front meeting area and listening area


door, birds, and "stuck" poster

Tomorrow's our first day of school. I'm excited to get the year rolling! It helps that I love my room more this year than ever before. :o)

I love peeking in at other people's classrooms. Stop by Blog Hoppin' when you get a chance this week.



4 comments:

  1. Love the bright colors! I also used a lot of teal and bright green this year! My library buckets were those colors so I just went with and I absolutely love it!

    It looks great!
    Good luck on your first day of school tomorrow,
    Amanda
    My Shoe String
    Follow me on Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have everything ready to go. Your room looks awesome. Thanks for sharing!!

    Jamie
    teachingtidbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright colors of your room! It looks fabulous. Thanks for linking up!

    Swimming into Second

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! :o)