Sunday, August 24

A Peek at my Week

Well, I finally feel like things are getting back to normal and that I'm not constantly having to work on school stuff. Yay!

I don't have a lot of pictures from this week. Just...


my "I Survived My First 5 Days" selfie...

Really, once we get our routines down, I think we'll have a great year. I have a couple of kiddos that will take a little longer to realize I'm not going to let them get away with some things that they got away with in first grade. Otherwise, I'm already loving so many things about this year. One thing is true... attitude is everything. Wish I started last year in the same mindset.


W.I.L.D. with Panther Pals!!!

That's what my best teacher friend and I decided to call this time with our fifth grade friends. Oh, my goodness... our first get together was fabulous on Friday. We didn't finish our project, but you can be certain I'll share what they are working on when we are finished.

Friday, my husband and I got to spend time with my brother who lives in Georgia. That was a huge blessing. He was on a work-related trip.

Saturday, we watched Guardians of the Galaxy, per my mom's suggestion. She was right... it was a pretty good movie. I tend to enjoy superhero movies. I didn't know those superheroes at all, though, so I will be interested to see how they tie into Thor and the Avengers, since that was the most obvious connection I could make. I wonder why you don't see Spider-Man interacting with any of the Avengers when they all live in the same city/world.

Anyway, here's a peek at my week... sort of...


I think you can click to make it bigger so you can actually read it.

That's what my lesson planning looks like each week. We don't really have to turn in lesson plans or anything. They just need to be out for administrators to see when they come in our rooms (although I've never seen them look at them or for them).


Finally, I was excited to dig this fella out of my closet. This next weekend our church is celebrating its 10 year anniversary with a Sunday of worship. {fun fact} I used to be a part of the music team some Sundays. Our pastor (and former worship leader) asked me if I'd be willing to play this weekend. {another fun fact} I played this fella from 5th grade through 12 grade... yep, I was a band geek... and I loved it!

I hope you have a spectacular week!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you have joined the blogging world....or at least you popped up on my bloglovin list just today. Anyway, glad your year has started off well.

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! :o)