Thursday, August 7

Ready for Home Visits

Everything's really starting to come together! I plan to do a classroom reveal next Wednesday...the kids' first day of school. It's going to be quite a day!

Tonight I finished my Back-to-School newsletter and the label I'm going to stick on my Back-to-School postcards. I plan on handing those out when I do home visits on Sunday and Monday.

Do you have to visit your kids at home before the first day of school?

Here's a little peak at what I accomplished tonight!


I love the new clip art I bought at the Back-to-School TeachersPayTeachers sale. Doesn't it just add a little something special to my newsletter and postcard?

If you get a chance, send me some happy thoughts Friday morning. I'll be presenting a mini-session for one of our morning inservice meeting. I've never done that before and am a little nervous to stand in front of so many awesome colleagues who probably have more insight and far more experience than me. I know it will probably be just fine, but talking in front of a group of adults is scary!

Have a great weekend!
I'm excited to meet some midwest bloggers and teachers on Saturday!
post signature


2 comments:

  1. I was just thinking I'm glad I don't have to do home visits - but I bet you gain a lot of information. I love your back to school stuff - the graphics are cute and lots of good info. And I'm sure you'll do fine at your presentation - I bet you have a lot to offer/ share with everybody!
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of home visits! I bet that is a lot of work, but I also bet the kids really get super excited to see their teacher come to their house.

    Jamie
    Teaching Tidbits and More with Jamie

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! :o)